Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lambretta LD for $650 in Detroit on craigslist! Now being sold on Ebay!

This is my dream scooter since it's the scooter that got me into scooters. My dad had one and it was a family scooter for years. The one listed on Detroit craigslist is now sold but I wish I would have been able to buy it. The LD is not very fast at all but it has style for sure.Look at those flames, I imagine those were painted on sometime in the late 50's or 60's, very cool. Here's the link http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/1510259344.html

Well now this is being sold on ebay, lame.There are allot more photos on the new listing. I'm sure someone bought this for the $650 or less when it was listed on ebay and now it's being re-sold on ebay. Still might end up getting a good deal though. Anyways, here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-Lambretta-LD125-mk111-vintage-scooter-all-original_W0QQitemZ320464125098QQcmdZViewItemQQptZScooters_Mopeds?hash=item4a9d267caa


No comments:

Post a Comment