Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vespa P series for auction January 2nd in Watauga, Texas

Well I found this beauty doing my regular auctioneer searches. Looks to be Vespa P series just don't know which model. Check out the Vespa guard on the front fender. I thought that was pretty cool. Looks like it's been buried in someones garage for years. Also, the date on the photo is not correct. The photo was taken recently but the auctioneer didn't set the date on his camera. I think this might go for more than it's worth due to the classic cars offered up at the auction also. Those classic car hunters always seem to get all bid happy on the scooters whenever they're offered up at an auction with old cars. Hey, you never know until you go check it out. This one is obviously too far for me to attend but let me know if one of you who read this pick it up. Here's all the info you'll need to attend the auction as well as a photo of the scooter. http://ransberger.com/

Okay, here's an update. I found out that this is a P125x with only 800 miles on the odometer! There are more photos on the site but since I'm already updating this I guess I might as well post them so here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment