Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1980 Bajaj Chetak up for auction in Centre, Alabama on Saturday March 6th

I usually don't post auction finds but this one I think will be a good buy. I've bought close to 10 scooters at auction now and I've never paid over $500 for a scooter. I'd bet you could buy this for $100 and have yourself a nice project. The paint looks good and it might even run after a good cleaning of the tank and carb. I believe it's the a 1980 or 1981 but that's only a guess. If you check my first few posts you'll see one that I picked up awhile back that's the same color. I love going to auctions out in the country. You always meet the most interesting people. They always think I'm crazy for driving hours to buy an old beat up "moped" ha. Anyways, here's the link to all the info you'll need plus a photo. http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=756309&kwd=bajaj&zip=45211&category=0

No comments:

Post a Comment