Sunday, April 18, 2010

1972 Vespa 125cc for $1,200 in Indianapolis, Indiana

I'm pretty sure this is a Vespa Super 125cc VNC1T but I could be wrong. It's probably a 150cc Sprint and the owner just listed it accidentally as 125cc. There's a few things in the photo that have me thrown off. The engine side cowl looks like it has 5 louvers which would point to a Super being that the Sprint had 6 louvers. The headset has me thrown off too since it looks like it came off a small frame which could be accurate for either model. The earlier Supers had gray hand-grips but I don't think '72 is really early for the Super since it was made from 65-76. The Sprint also had gray hand-grips but not the Sprint Veloce. If you know what this is, let me know before I lose sleep over it. Here's the link and the photo. Whatever the hell it is, it looks to be in great original condition. I'd say it's worth checking out. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/1697877489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment