Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1960's Benelli Wards Riverside for $250 O.B.O. in Milan, Michigan

I suppose this is a rare bird. I tried briefly to look up some info on this scooter but I couldn't find anything of use. I almost didn't post it here but I really don't need another obscure scooter that will sit untouched. This one looks pretty good and says it runs. Not a bad price either and the ad gives the impression the owner just wants it gone. Here's the link and the photos. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/1563701558.html

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how many cc's this thing is? I can't find any information on this model anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to sell the same bike for $300 OBO in Ypsilanti. Peeps may see it at the Direct Hits! Mods Mayday BBQ(after ride)this weekend(Sat May 22nd)on River St.. we're spinning the mod dance later at Goodnight Gracies in A2
    -Gabe (734)262-5173

    ReplyDelete