Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1962 Vespa VBB for $750 in Atlanta, Georgia

I'm not 100% sure this isn't a bodge. It looks a little like a viet-bodge but I could be completely wrong here. It's definitely worth checking out. I would take someone knowledgable along if you don't know much about vintage scooters. It does look nice except for the ugly seat cover and maybe all it needs is a new kickstart lever! It could however need a new quadrant and maybe other things so check this thing out thoroughly. Here's the link and the photos. If anyone knows this scooter please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail. I would hate to steer someone towards a bodge. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/1591693807.html

1 comment:

  1. already tagged as spam or something else. someone locally must have thought it to be a bodge.

    ReplyDelete