Saturday, February 27, 2010

1983 PK80S Automatica for $575 in Pensacola, Florida

Here's a rare scoot to see in the U.S. only 5,114 of these ever made. This was a belt drive Vespa. This would probably make a good parts bike for someone already working on a PK50, PK80, or PK125. It's my understanding that parts for these are hard to come by. It doesn't look like the motor that should be in the PK80S though I could be wrong. Anyone have any useful info on this scooter, please share. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1621176789.html

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, greets from a quite snowy Sweden. I have exactly the ride specified above, that is a PK80S -83, which I am about to sell or get running.
    The only problem with mine is that the coil had a meltdown, and the cords connected to it are somewhat 'rusty (don't know the word for copper-rust)'.
    If you want, and I have a spare minute, I can provide you with shots from mine. At the moment it's an adventure even trying to come close to the scooter cause of the snow. But if I must, I must ;o)
    So get in touch if you like with basic requests, and maybe I can help you out.
    Also, there might be an 'Users manual' lying around, maybe only in Swedish (don't remember)!?

    patrik071 at the really hot mail <-- encrypted ;o)

    ReplyDelete