Friday, February 12, 2010

1966 lambretta Li150 for $1,000 in Michigan City, Indiana still up for grabs!

Just saw that this was re-listed so I'm gonna go ahead and re-list it also. I can't believe this scooter is still available! I want this scooter so bad but unfortunately I cannot get it right now. This is a great deal for a Lambretta Li150 in this condition even with the broken horncast. Someone should go get this right now! Here's the link and the photos. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/mcy/1597526585.html

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't tell a viet-lambretta from an Italian one. Any chance this is a bodge and that is why it has not been picked up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. I don't see anything that supports it's a bodge. People on the LCUSA forum seem to think it's legit so I would say it probably is. My guess is the economy is so rough right now people are selling allot more than they're buying. Definitely worth checking out in person.

    ReplyDelete