Thursday, February 18, 2010

1960's Lambretta Li125 SeriesIII for $1,700 in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Dang, I wish I lived in Minneapolis right now because this scooter would be mine, at least until my wife killed me for buying too many scooters. This thing looks great, and I think that paint is original. A rough but restorable Series III Lambretta Li125 should be priced between $800-$1,500 One that is in excellent original condition can be worth between $3,500-$4,500 I'm not sure what category this falls in but I'm thinking the latter. It's a damn good deal either way in my opinion. Has the original dealer sticker! Anyways, here's the link and the photos. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/1606627516.html

1 comment:

  1. this isn't restorable because it would be a sin to restore it (if it's really original). 1700 is way way fair if it is og.

    ReplyDelete