Friday, January 22, 2010

1958 Allstate project for $1,200 o.b.o. in Santa Rosa, California.

Apparently this was listed for $750 the day before in another city. Possible scam so I would not recommend buying this unless you're local and can check it out in person. This is priced a little high at $1,200 for as rough as this thing is but I guess if you're looking for a 50's Allstate you probably don't care. Here's the link to the ad and some photos. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/atq/1563964369.html


1 comment:

  1. This guy had it listed the day before for $750. I called and said I wanted it, but asked to see a picture of the opposite side before I forked over cash without kicking the tires. I got the pics and called AND emailed back to arrange payment and pickup. He emailed back "Sorry, it's sold". Oh well, I thought. Then he posted it the next day for $1200 in another city.

    ReplyDelete