Saturday, January 23, 2010

Found this Vespa 90 a few hours away for $350. Hopefully it will be mine in the next few days.

My latest searches found me this nice little project Vespa 90 for $350. It will work perfectly as a donor for my other Vespa 90 I'll be picking up next weekend. I think it's a good deal. Hopefully the guy will hold it for me for a few days. If not, I'll still have the other one to pick up which is only an hour and a half drive away and about the same price and I know it runs which I'm not sure this one does. Anyways here's the photos of my latest find.






Unfortunately I will not be picking this up now. The seller has upped the price to $425 and seems to be looking for the highest bidder. It was on Chicago's craigslist a few weeks ago but is gone now. Not worth the drive for me now since I already have a Vespa 90 in better condition that I'm picking up that is way closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment