Sunday, January 10, 2010

1974 Vespa Super 150 in Phoenix, Arizona for $1,545

This is a Super and if you read this blog you already know it's one of my favorite models. I like allot of things about them. They're not very desirable in the scooter community. There's tons of parts available for them. I also like that they're sporty looking. You can convert these to 10" wheels if you want but I'd suggest you know what you're doing first or just take it your local vintage Vespa mechanic and they can probably dig up the parts needed. This one isn't a great buy at $1,545 but I like the orange paint and the black trim. It also has the better looking tail light opposed to the tractor style tail light that was put on these after '74 I think. I've seen this particular model in better condition go for less but it's still not a bad buy. This one has been listed for awhile but it was just re-listed yesterday. Here's the link and photos. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/1549311163.html


No comments:

Post a Comment